Finally we have had some birds take interest in our nice blue bird house. No, the blue birds did not come our way. We were disappointed. But, we still have some birds. And one in the hand (house) is better than two in the bush, right?
I am not totally crazy about wrens...and I hear that some people won't let them nest in their boxes. I think they are destructive...and their stick-nests are quite messy. But at this point, I am ok with it. Maybe the blue birds felt like the house needed christening or something before they would move in it? (I guess you can tell I might be holding out hope for some eventual blue birds??)
We know that there is ONE egg, but we can't take the nest out again...because it falls apart when we try to take it out. So, we don't want to mess things up!
Here is a picture of our little nest. Hopefully we can get some pictures of the birds too...and maybe eggs at some point??? 
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment