BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday


Okay, I am going to take a stab at this...one-handed, mind you!

I haven't already typed this post once...only to accidentally hit something with this bandage of mine, and erase the whole thing! No not me!!

I didn't forget a pacifier and stop at Target to buy one just to get my daughter to quit crying. I also didn't go in the Target bathroom and rinse the new pacifier off with hot water so I could actually give it to her without feeling guilty. No, not me.

I didn't encourage my littlest man to go with his daddy to get big brother from school so I could have a moment...and then when he returned asleep in his car seat...I didn't leave him there for a "nap". Wouldn't be me.

It wasn't me that took my daughter's brand new car seat out of the box and temporarily place it in my mom's car for the weekend. All so my mom could see the little princess in the new seat she got from Nana and PapaBob for her upcoming 1st birthday. It wasn't me---especially considering I have a gimp wrist!

I didn't wear make-up to my carpel tunnel surgery on Thursday just so I could come home very quickly (surgery lasted 8 minutes) for my dear husband to take it off. No, not me. Besides, it wasn't me that wanted to look "dolled-up" for surgery. Really that wasn't me. (who wants to make a bad impression on a surgeon?)


It also wasn't me that fell directly on my poor wrist yesterday...hurriedly rushing to my noisy boys. Trying to hush them while their sister slept yet screaming my head off in pain when I hit the wound! That wasn't me!!

I still don't know of anything that I could include in this "Not Me Monday". So, while I think about it some more...I hope you at least enjoyed reading about this other person that "wasn't me."

Oh and it also wasn't me that put this picture of my princess on here...simply because...well...she is cute! Not me!!

6 comments:

Rebecca Harber said...

Haha I love your "not me's" those are great. I to am the mother of 2 boys and a girl and I know how crazy our house can be. I'm constantly telling my boys to be quiet so their sister can sleep.

Suzanne said...

Okay, all my kids napped in some kind of vehicle at one point or other in their lives...no crime there, nap times are sacred! ;)

Kendra Haneline said...

love it! i left kensley to nap in the car last week. hey, girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. you make it work.

JenB said...

I love this! Especially that you wore make-up to your drive-by surgery! haha

Anonymous said...

That would be my daughter!!! Loved it....thanks for the smiles!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have a great blog...I enjoyed my visit. Stop by and visit me when you have some time and read about our latest Disney adventures....Grandparent trips are the BEST...and every comment enters you for the May giveaway.