BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One of the Greatest Questions Ever!

Yesterday I was asked one of the greatest questions of all time. I enjoyed it so much I thought I would share.
My littlest man said to me: "Mama, can I ask you a question?" I told him sure. So he continued, "When one of our cars breaks, and we need another one, can we get a monster truck?" "Please?"
When I told him that we wouldn't all fit in a monster truck, he said that we could use the back. Of course..why didn't I think of that? When I asked him about rain...he hadn't thought of that.
I haven't ever wanted a monster truck before. Maybe Andy changed my mind. Well, at least he had me thinking about it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy is a "mess" and when he gets bigger, he will be a bigger mess!!!! And I love him!!!!
Nana

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping today and enjoyed reading your blog...

I am posting on our Disney trip so hope you will stop by.

Also, the June giveaway starts today...all comments left in June will be in the drawing for the "June Card Box"! You will have to go down a few posts to read about the monthly giveaway.
Happy Sunday!