
I cannot get a grip on where this year has gone? It flew by. And now we are celebrating my sweet daughter's very first birthday. I have had fun buying her presents and getting all those girly things. And I know you just can't tell how much fun I have had with my little girl.
I really don't think that the smile has left my face for long since she was born. I feel so blessed. And she has been such a wonderful addition to our family. As I have told you before, her brothers adore her. It is like her Mimi says: "She sparkles."
We will go at the end of the week to get her first-year check-up...but here are the things that our one-year-old girl can do. She has mastered WALKING. This is now her mode of transportation. She also says "Hi" consistently. She waves bye-bye. And hello. She also says "mama". And "dada". And a form of "doggie". Nate claims she calls him and Andy something...but I am not 100% sure what that is. Nate says it is "Ga-Ga". But that is also her sound for "baby". She is eating a lot of table food, but still eats some of her baby stuff too. She is learning to drink from a cup. And currently has 3 teeth. She is beginning to show us a little temper...and one of her only tricks is a mad face that she likes to make. (this is her mad face.) She does also give kisses. (at least makes the sound)

I am very thankful for some added estrogen in the family. I was really beginning to feel ganged- up-on! What a perfect addition to our crew. And I know we are all in agreement on that one!

Happy Birthday Angel! I couldn't have asked for more!! We love you.

2 comments:
How sweet! Love you and love her!! Can't wait to see y'all again!
She certainly does sparkle and is just a doll! So glad y'all have had so much fun celebrating!
Post a Comment