BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Future is so Bright, We Gotta....

WEAR SHADES!!






Can you tell I was having fun with my camera? Wondering if it was at someone else's expense? I hope not!! It was not my intention to torture...just capture my cutie(s). Kobie just happened to be sitting by too closely watching, and I got crafty!! I THINK he still loves me!!
I enjoy photography (pictures) and I wish I had some talent with it...but I guess as many pictures as I take, maybe I will at least get lucky with it once in a while. Sure do love my digital camera. What did we do without?? Film seems so prehistoric, doesn't it?

1 comments:

Faith said...

Ha! So funny. I love these! You are right, film cameras seem ancient now that we've all gone digital.

Hope you have a great week, Ashleigh!