BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday


Today is our niece Anya's 11th birthday. And I wanted to wish her a happy one.


I have been a part of Anya's life since she was 2. And it has been fun watching her grow so far.


She is a beautiful girl with a lot of spunk. She loves an adventure and goes full-speed as much as she can. Anya is a very smart girl and most things educationally seem to come natural to her.



Anya wasn't necessarily dealt the best hand in life. Her "cards" are not a hand that we would choose. At 7-years-old her mom, a single-mom, was tragically killed in a car accident. But sweet little Anya has prevailed so far. And I know with the determination that she possesses she will always prevail. Mimi and Popi take such good care of her and she is very blessed to have young and healthy grandparents. And they are grandparents that love her and want the very best for her in all areas of her life. Spiritual, Physical, Mental and Social.

Anya, I do wish you the very best birthday. I hope it is fun and all that 11th birthdays should be. I pray for you every day, but today especially as you grow a little older. I hope that you will always lean on Jesus and look to Him. I know you miss your mom terribly. And sweetheart, that is ok! But, I do continue to pray, that as you grow, the love and acceptance of Jesus will remind you that He doesn't make mistakes. And He has a perfect plan for you and your life. Follow HIM and HIM alone, Anya, and you won't ever be disappointed.

I love you sweetie.

3 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to Anya!!! She is such a pretty girl. I hope her day is super special!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet to do that for me aut Ashleigh. Thanks for making my b'day special.

Anonymous said...

sorry i spelled aunt wrong.