BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I can't believe it is already February 14th again. Life moves along so quickly these days. But, I am thankful. Thankful for life. Yes, life in general. You see, yesterday, a friend of mine from church went to be with Jesus. She was diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer in October just after the birth of her 3rd son. She has been fighting ever since this diagnosis. And yesterday ended her short battle with cancer. Now she is WELL and she is not fighting anymore. Plus, she is spending this day of LOVE with the creator of LOVE! What a way to spend Valentine's Day.

I pray that you too know the Creator of Love as my friend Kristi did and as I do. If you do not know him, then I pray that you will before we reach another February. (or even another day!)

Until we see Kristi again, we will rejoice in the LOVE of our Father and be thankful for every day He so generously gives us. Valentine's Day and all the others too.

Here is one of my Valentine Sweeties. And yes, she has worn pink (or red) every day this week.

3 comments:

JenB said...

What a sweet post. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Love you!

M. Evans said...

How sweet!! and true!

Faith said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. I'll be praying for that precious family as they go through this unimaginably difficult time.

Happy Valentines Day to you and your family. Erin Hope is just a doll baby!