BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Coming In and Going Out!!!



This week has been one of milestones in our family! And it is weird, two different children, my oldest and my youngest, and both milestones involve teeth!!! I have one getting teeth and one losing them.

Erin Hope cut her first two teeth at the same time. On Tuesday I discovered that her two bottom teeth had both cut through!!

On Friday, Nate got in the car after school and said: "Mama, I have something to tell you." He went on to say, "I have a loose tooth." I thought no big deal, he has a wiggler. Not a wiggler at all...it was a dangler. Very loose. This tooth went from being NOT loose at all to being barely there. Today after his basketball game it was gone. He didn't even miss it. And I feel pretty confident it went down the hatch with his after-game snack. I wish I could say "Easy come, Easy go" here, but I do remember that it wasn't an easy-come thing. Cutting those first teeth is such agony!! And I actually thought that it was going to be agony losing it too. But, it wasn't at all.
Just a little sad for his mommy. I like his baby teeth. But, I also really like the fact that I have healthy children that are meeting those milestones despite the fact that this mama isn't quite ready!!

0 comments: