Today is my friend, Kobie's 12th birthday! I can't believe he is that old. We have been through a lot together! I enjoy my little fluffy friend! He has been very patient with me and our ever-changing family. And he even has learned to love all of our additions! Especially their food!!
I know everyone doesn't understand the love of a dog. I am not sure I even understand a dog's love. But, I do understand that he is happy to see me when I come home. The kind of happy that makes him go in circles over and over. I also understand that he needs to know where I am when I am home-even if he doesn't actually want to be with me. He still does his version of "roll-call". Kobie is my friend. He isn't a perfect dog. Not even close. But, I love him just the same. And you know what, he loves me just the same too!!!


1 comments:
Awww, Happy Birthday to Kobie! He looks so sweet!
Post a Comment