
Isn't she pretty? She sure has made herself known at our house. The boys are fighting over a name for her. Andy wants to call her Olivia and Nate thinks we should call her Betty. 
My little bird friend has been visiting us a lot over the past few days. She sits there on my window feeder for hours. Then she bangs herself into my window. Over and Over. My window looks horrible now. It is covered with "bird-stuff". Yes, I know sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. And I have enjoyed her visiting with us. But, I do believe that if she would spend as much time building a nest in our nearby birdhouse, she would be so much more comfortable. And maybe even a little less dazed. However, there are no signs of nesting in our yard. Just a dirty window.
Look closely, you can see her there flying into the window. And she has already been fed today. I guess she thinks she needs more. Adam said if she would get busy building that nest, she might find some food the good ole' natural way.

Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, you get to see the birds so close with your little window feeder! Love your close-ups from the previous blog entry, too. Looks like they've definitely found the worms, so you're officially in business now! It'll be fun to keep an eye on your results, too. :-)
Dave
That is SO neat!
Post a Comment