BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Day Late...




...but NOT a dollar short. Easter was a busy day for us and didn't go at all like I had thought it would. We got up and, as usual, hurried to get ready for church. Getting all of us ready and dressed and out the door in time is a feat! Especially in our Easter best! On the way to church we changed our plans. We decided to head in the opposite direction and visit my brother's church for Easter. He pastors a small church about an hour north of where I live. AND he and his wife brought my furry little friend Kobie back to their house from my parents on Saturday. We have been at the beach some this week and Kobie had his vacation with his sweet grandparents and his little furry friend. So, after a late arrival home from the beach on Saturday night, we were not able to get Kobie home. And I missed my dog. We had planned to meet after church, but I thought it would be a nice thing to go surprise my brother and visit. We did have a nice time at his packed little church celebrating a RISEN SAVIOR!! And we did retrieve the dog. However, we didn't have our camera, and Easter Sunday pictures didn't get taken.
So today (Easter Monday), I washed the Easter dress and ironed it and put it on my little girl. I decided NOT to torture the boys and dress them. (might have been deciding not to torture myself) But here is my Easter girl...a day late...but in this getup you can see why I said it isn't a dollar short!! As you can plainly see, I am still having fun dressing my baby doll that God gave me almost 11 months ago!!

3 comments:

JenB said...

I love it! She's just so cute and you're having so much fun! I don't remember having that much fun when mine were that little. Maybe I need to try again! ha!

Faith said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Love her Easter get-up and I'm so glad you shared these precious pics with us!

Mavis Davis said...

She looks sooo cute!