BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

We have a Walker

Our little girl turned 11-months old last week and also started walking. She is still slow, but nonetheless, walking! Oh, how that changes things! Again. Change. From one change to another. Isn't that what life is made of? Some of the changes are fun and some are not, but life is gonna change and we can depend on that. Isn't it nice to know that Jesus does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. I am thankful I can rest in that. Despite life's ever-changing routes, I can trust that Jesus is ever-present and ever-true!! Yes, even with a walking toddler!! (a toddler---is she that now too? whoa---not too fast now!!)

1 comments:

Faith said...

Look at her!! Oh, I can't believe she is walking already. I'm sure things are fun around your house =)