Yesterday was my dear husband's birthday. And due to the fact that his birthday fell on Sunday and it was a busy day...this post is a day late! But, despite it being late, I still wanted to send birthday wishes to the sweetest man I know!
I simply can't say enough about Adam and how much I love him. He is more than an answer to my prayers. God was so generous with me when He chose him for me.
Adam is fun, adventurous, smart, loyal, strong, opinionated, and kind. He can be very patient and tries to see the good in others. I appreciate him for so many things. But, mostly I appreciate the fact that he loves Jesus and wants to do right by HIM.
Adam is a man's man and still enjoys some good ole' toys! I get tickled at him when he gets excited over the boys new toys. He is a perfect boy-daddy! And my boys know it. I am also sure he will be the perfect girl-daddy too. I just have to teach him a little better how to match her clothes when I am not home. :o) Overall, Adam is a wonderful daddy. He works so hard to provide for our family, yet he also works hard to know us too! He spends time with us and plays hard with his children.
I love my husband! And I am thankful for him every day.
Happy Birthday Adam! You are the BEST!!
I simply can't say enough about Adam and how much I love him. He is more than an answer to my prayers. God was so generous with me when He chose him for me.
Adam is fun, adventurous, smart, loyal, strong, opinionated, and kind. He can be very patient and tries to see the good in others. I appreciate him for so many things. But, mostly I appreciate the fact that he loves Jesus and wants to do right by HIM.
Adam is a man's man and still enjoys some good ole' toys! I get tickled at him when he gets excited over the boys new toys. He is a perfect boy-daddy! And my boys know it. I am also sure he will be the perfect girl-daddy too. I just have to teach him a little better how to match her clothes when I am not home. :o) Overall, Adam is a wonderful daddy. He works so hard to provide for our family, yet he also works hard to know us too! He spends time with us and plays hard with his children.
I love my husband! And I am thankful for him every day.
Happy Birthday Adam! You are the BEST!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam!!
What a sweet tribute to your husband, Ashleigh. I'm so glad that the Lord brought you two together and I'm thankful for the wonderful marriage and beautiful family He has blessed you with!
Love ya girl! Faith
Happy birthday Adam! Thanks for making my friend so happy!!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment