
Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! Andy is 4-years-old today! And I simply can't believe it!! 4 years with him have flown by so fast! And I feel like he is already making his mark on his world. Andy is a sweet little boy. Full of energy and pizazz! He is friendly and loving. And he loves music and sports. He IS a strong-willed little dude, but I hope that serves him well as he grows. I have learned a lot from my little boy in the past 4-years. Some of it I won't share. But Andy sure has taught me a lot about myself. I am not the perfect mother and of course he isn't the perfect child. But we do still trust in a perfect Jesus that doesn't make mistakes!!!! And as I continue to raise this little man of mine I will trust Jesus to cover the mistakes I make. And I will also trust Him to protect this little boy. I also trust Him to help me raise Andy in a way that leads him to the cross. I know that the Lord has big plans for my little Andy, and I am excited to see what He does in his life.
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

2 comments:
Happy birthday Andy! I even remember what I was doing when I found out you had come into the world!! I was going to a consignment sale to pick up some things for MY little one---who wasn't exactly on time for his arrival. And your Nana called me with the big news! Love you little guy! (and your mom too!)
Aww, Happy Birthday to my cute little buddy Andy!! Hope y'all have so much fun celebrating!
Post a Comment