Adam gave me a bluebird house for Christmas and I am really enjoying the activity that is going on in my backyard. It has become a new hobby for us. Adam seems to be enjoying it as much as I am. Right now we are watching to see who moves in first. The Chickadees or the Bluebirds. It seems that they are in a strong competition over it. I have seen the chickadee chase the bluebird away. And we have seen evidence inside of a chickadee nest. (yes, we have had to do some bird- nesting research!!) Funny thing, I think Adam wants bluebirds more than chickadees for some reason. He asked me yesterday if it would be unethical to dump the nest out that has been started. I guess one bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush!!?? Stay tuned and we'll see who wins out this time.

Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

1 comments:
How pretty! I bet it is fun to watch them. I just love these pictures.
Hope you are having a great week!
Post a Comment