October brings a lot of exciting things to my life, but obviously from my lack of posting...these things haven't happened just yet!! But, life is always exciting at our house! So, I will just share a few things with you about my little crew!!
Erin-Hope is 4 months old now. She visited the doctor this week for her well-check. And, well, she is WELL! My chubbiest baby at 4 months. By 2 ounces!! She weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces and is 25 and 1/2 inches long. (Andy was the longest at 4 months. He was 26 inches) But, she is such a sweet baby and is getting quite attached to mommy.
Nate is thriving in kindergarten. He loves it. He is learning so fast and is bringing home great reports from his teacher. I am picking him up at 12:30 every day right now. I am trying to savor all the time I can
with him. He enjoys his time here in the afternoons and I enjoy him being here with us. After Christmas he will start going a full school day.
But for now, he has time for his favorite TV shows and some sports activity in the back yard on a daily basis!! His favorite sport happens to be whatever season it is.
This picture of Nate is a little dated (last Christmas) but I wanted you to get the idea of how I see him MOST days.
Andy is a very active 3-year-old. He enjoys just about everything Nate does and works hard to impress Nate. He is a sweet little guy, but is a typical temper-tantrum-about-to-happen 3-year-old! We are surviving these days with him, as some are much more fun than others! But, I know when he outgrows the "fit-pitching" he is going to be lots fun ALL the time.


2 comments:
Preach it sister about the fit-pitching. Some days I'm just surviving until D gets home. Surely 4 is better.
Oh let's hope it is!!
Post a Comment