I voted today. And I am glad it is over. Now every time the phone rings I want to say: (to that prerecorded message) SORRY, it is too late, I have already voted. Yes, I am nervous about what will happen on Tuesday. But other than the power of prayer I am through with this election. Thankfully I am not the ONE on the THRONE! And regardless of what happens on Tuesday, He will still be THERE on HIS THRONE!! And it is terribly comforting to know that He won't be surprised at Tuesday's outcome!!!
Now, Here is a new choice for you...Little Andy.
He makes an excellent candidate. He is cute and charming. And he LOVES to be the boss. He is a GREAT negotiator and he has picked up the habit of saying PLEASE a lot these days. You know, "Please, mommy, PLEASSSEEE? Please, Please, Please?"
Don't count this dude out. At least he thinks he is President in our house!!
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

3 comments:
I'd totally vote for him! He should definitely wear that hat all the time. So cute!
That Andy is a doll! He would get my vote too =)
LOL! What a cutie-pie!!
Post a Comment