
Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe. Time really does fly when you are having fun!
The funny thing is: 9 years ago, I didn't even know Adam. We met in January of 2000 and he quickly swept me off of my feet. I think a lot of our friends and family were quite surprised at just how quickly our courtship and engagement went. To be honest, I was a little surprised too...but NEVER doubtful!!
Adam couldn't be any more perfect for me. I know that God gave him to me as a special gift! One I didn't deserve, but prayed HARD for! And I am thankful for him every day. All our days together haven't been easy, but they have still been perfect! I have been asked more than once if he has any brothers. Just sons. And I pray that they will grow to be men like their daddy. I also pray that his daughter will be blessed to marry a man like him.
He took the day off of work to spend the day with me. So, after I use my new
vacuum (previous post)I am going to enjoy him being home!! (I actually only get to use my vacuum because he is home...Erin Hope doesn't like it-and she cries unless he holds her while I vacuum.)
Happy Anniversary Adam! I love you more and more every day!!!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! So happy you found each other! Love you guys!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I love the wedding pic of y'all...so sweet. We're coming up on 8 years too!
Post a Comment