Well, yesterday was my birthday. And I am thankful for birthdays. Even ones like yesterday.
My dog, Kobie, started it all off right. With poo in his cage over night. So, I was awakened (by Adam) to a desperate little dog needing a bath (badly) and a crate needing a hose!! Thankfully, my dear husband took care of the crate part. Andy tried to take care of the bath part for me, but Kobie smelled too bad! So, he left me there to do it all by myself.
I guess Kobie felt like making me a present?! Too bad he didn't just leave it in the yard.
Thanks Kobie for the birthday wi
shes!!
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

2 comments:
Oh no!! Well, I'm so sorry that it didn't start out the greatest, but I hope that it got better and better as the day went on. Happy Birthday!!
P.S. Let's hope Jennifer doesn't read this, or it might affect her decision to get a dog. Ha!
Too late, Faith!
So sorry about the knuckle-head dog! That stinks! ha!
Glad I got to see you on your almost birthday. And I hope your day got better!
Post a Comment