We spent last week with my family in good ole' Granite Falls, NC. We went for Vacation Bible School at my dad's church. And we had a blast.
The first couple of days I got to watch a bird's nest right outside of my parents kitchen window. And we were there to see the "first in flight" action! I, of course, had my camera in hand.

We also spent some quality time with my nephews. They are the best almost-15-year-olds I know. I am sure you can't tell it...but my kids adore their older cousins! And you can see why! They are tons of fun.
The kids also got some loving from Nana and PapaBob! And a trip to Chuck-e's! We also went swimming one day. And watched a baseball game another. It was a busy week. Needless to say, it went by FAST!!! But we had a blast! 



Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

2 comments:
Wow that was fast getting on here! We did have a wonderful week....but it just went so fast, as always.
Love the pics! Looks like a great time spent in good ole Granite Falls...I always have fun when I'm there too!
Post a Comment