We had a wonderful two week vacation at Lake Lure! The first week was spent with extended family. And our second week was just the kids and I with Nana. I wasn't so sure how a week at the lake with just us there was gonna go, but we had a terrific time and were still sad to leave! We are currently having Nana-withdraw!! And Lake-withdraw too. My sweet little man asked his daddy after we left the lake: "Daddy, what does heaven look like?" His daddy told him he didn't know because he hasn't ever been there. So, Andy replied: "I think it looks like PapaBob's lake." You know, I tend to agree with his sentiment!! There is no place on earth as heavenly as good ole Lake Lure...aka...PapaBob's Lake!! We love it there and are always excited to go. Some day I might just have to share the extended story of how God graciously placed that cabin in the mountains in my family's life! But, for now, here are a few pictures...




Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

2 comments:
WOW....I want to go BACK!!!
Loved it and all of you!!!
That looks like SO much fun! I would love to hear the extended story sometime. So glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment