BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it a Trend?

12 years ago my little fluffy friend Kobie joined me in this journey of life. We have been through a lot together. And I am crazy about my little white dog!! Now, I will say he isn't really a good dog. He has major issues, but I still love him. And I thoroughly enjoy his company. Even with my active children, and in my never-a-dull-moment household...I still love having my little dog here with me.

I think Kobie started a trend in my family. 5 years ago we gave my mom a little white fluffy dog for Mother's Day. That dog is the princess at my parent's house...and she knows it. She is a cutie too.
And now, as of last week, there is a 3rd white dog in the family. My nephews asked for a dog for their 15th birthday. And after MUCH discussion they decided to get a little white dog. I think they MIGHT have been a little concerned about their manhood being questioned, but the love for Kobie and Buffy won out and they got MOLLY!

So now there are 3 white dogs in the family. We obviously are big fans of the non-shedding, friendly, playful and small dog. I would recommend a Maltese to most any family. Besides, who can resist these sweet little faces??

(yes, I know, Kobie is the biggest of the 3 of them. He IS the only male...and we have decided he isn't a full-bred. We are guessing he is mixed with a Bichon. Not sure you can tell but this IS a sore spot since I paid for a full-bred Maltese!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Furry friends are so GREAT!!!

Faith said...

They are all so cute!!