BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

38 Things

I got this idea from Jennifer. The number doesn't have a real significance to me---No, I am not 38 or even that close yet. I was just looking for some blogging material today. I am more than ready to move on from my lesson learned at the ball field.

1. What color is your toothbrush? ...Purple and White

2. Name one person who made you smile today .... Adam

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? .... Sleeping

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?.... Getting my sweet girl ready for bed.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? .... Milky Way

6. Have you ever met a famous person? ... yes

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? .... "Maybe by the end of the week."

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? ....Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? ... Water! Yeah me!

10. What was the last thing you ate?..... Homemade Spaghetti

11. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?...Yes

12. The last sporting event you watched? ... T-ball game

13. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? ... White Cheddar

14. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?... Mama

15. Ever go camping?.... No, not sure this would be a good idea for me.

16. Do you go to church every Sunday? ... I try to.

17. Do you have a tan?... No tan here. I get sun-poison pretty badly...so I quit tanning a long time ago.

18. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? ... Not usually. But, I do like both.

19. Do you drink your soda with a straw? ... I will drink soda anyway I can get it.

20. What are you doing tomorrow? ... Housework, mama-work.

21. What color is your watch?.... silver with a pink face

22. What do you think of when you hear Australia? ... kangaroos

23. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?.... Drive thru

24. What is your favorite number? ... 3

25. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? ... Adam

26. Biggest annoyance right now? ... Children not obeying---and me not being good at "MAKING" them obey.

27. Last song listened to?.... "People Need the Lord" Steve Green---yes old school.

28. Do you have a maid service clean your house?... Yeah, in my wildest dreams.

29. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? .... Pink Mickey Mouse Crocs.

30. Are you jealous of anyone? ... no

31. Is anyone jealous of you? ... No

32. Do you love anyone?..... Yes

33. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? ... No.

34. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? ... answering the phone or in a sarcastic way "he-LLO!" (This is a quote from Jennifer...and I am leaving it just like it is)

35. What color is your car? ... Blue

36. Do you like cats? ... Sure. Especially if they are fluffy and friendly.

37. Have you ever been to Six Flags? ... No

38. How did you get your worst scar(s)? Right now my worst scar is only a few weeks old. From my carpel tunnel surgery. But, I don't think it will stay my worst scar forever.
Just had to share a picture. She did have a bow in her hair...but it had fallen out when this was taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

38 is way to close for me to not think about! hahaah...

JenB said...

I love the soda answer! haha