Our little baby birds took flight today. I was up with the rooster! (well---the baby) And if you know me, I am not a rooster-kind of girl. The later I can sleep the better!!! So when I looked out to a quiet morning, I was excited to see lots of activity going on in our backyard. Mama wrens chasing squirrels, baby wrens peeking out, and I knew it would be an action-packed morning. Since it was still so early...the shots I took didn't come out like I wanted. But, I am going to share anyway.

You can see them peeking out. I wish it would have turned out to be a better picture, but still pretty neat to see.
We also got a visit this week from a falcon. It sat up in a pine tree in our front yard pulling out its feathers. I haven't done my research to figure out what it was actually doing, so I apologize. But, it was raining feathers on us. We enjoyed the visit.

These pictures didn't turn out quite like I wanted either, but I was just clicking away before he left!
Oh, this was a blog about birds, wasn't it? My bad!!!
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment