BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Success!


We did it! 1st Day of kindergarten went off without a hitch! I will say we were both very nervous, but he did GREAT. And there is no crying to report on anyone.

When I picked him up he told me he LOVES school. And when Andy saw him he simply embraced Nate as if he had found a long lost friend!
I am so grateful for the successful day and hoping it follows with a successful year!!

2 comments:

JenB said...

How great! For you AND Nate! First days are so fun. I'm glad he did so well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that kindergarten went well Nate. Meredith starts Thursday, and she is quite excited. I don't know how I'll react on the day, but right now I'm just as excited for her. Aiden starts preschool next Tuesday -- that might very well be the kicker for me!