I can't believe it. Today Erin Hope is 3 months old. 3 months! I know, it isn't "old". But already I feel like time is slipping through my fingers. The first three months of life can be SO challenging! And, to a big degree, they have been that. Getting used to having a baby again. Getting used to having a third child. Getting used to new schedules (almost daily). And simply getting used to her.
In these three months I have learned that I have a daughter. I have learned that my boys love their sister and are good big brothers to her. I have learned that it doesn't take much to turn Adam's heart to mush when it comes to his little girl (by the way, I already knew that one...I have a daddy that "mushes" pretty quickly for me!!) And I have learned that having a little girl is every bit as much fun as I thought it would be!! So far I have enjoyed every moment.
She is a delightful little girl and is already sleeping so soundly at night. I couldn't be more thankful for that gift from Jesus!! ;o) Sleep is a precious commidity when you have three children!
I know that God doesn't always answer every single prayer in the way we think He should, but this time, He was more than generous in the way that He answered mine!!


2 comments:
Happy 3 months! That's a cute dress! Oh how I love cute little baby dresses! They aren't quite the same at size 7. :)
I cannot believe Erin Hope is 3 months old and I still have not given you her present (wow--has it really been sitting on my dresser for 12 weeks?) She is adorable!!
Glad that kindergarten went well for Nate--I know MY tears flowed Leah's first day, and she was fine!
Post a Comment