My parents have 7 grandchildren. And in the past week 4 of them have started new chapters in their lives.
So, let me share.
Kortnie, the oldest, started college last week. I simply am having a hard time wrapping my brain around that. I was 17 when she was born and was so thrilled to have her here! And now she is older than I was when she was born! She spent one night with me in my college dorm room, so I tried to prepare her. However, she cried a lot that night...so I hope her experience is going much better this time! (she was 2 when she stayed with me)
Nate, as you know, started kindergarten.
And Justin and Josh, my twin 14-year-old nephews, started HIGH SCHOOL today. They are at the same high school my brothers and I attended. I talked to Justin and he was disappointed in the amount of homework he already has. And he said he got lost. But, I know they will adjust well and leave more legacy of Evans @ SCHS.
My mom thought it was quite interesting that 4 out of 7 were starting new schools. Next year, Baker and Andy will have to share that role.
Here is a picture of the 7 Evans Grand
children.
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

1 comments:
How crazy is it that J & J are at South?! Weren't they just born?
Post a Comment