BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I have been tagged!

Six Unspectacular Quirks...



I was tagged a few days ago by Faith with this "quirky" meme.



Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


Okay, here goes. I know I have tons of quirks...but they are so "normal" to me that I had a hard time coming up with anything...and I think I will refuse to share some of them. And I am sure most of my friends already know my quirks.

1. I hug my dog. Adam thinks this is weird...as he isn't a dog person like I am, but I love my little friend and he needs hugs too. (although I am not sure he agrees)

2. I also sing to my dog. Not just songs in general, but songs that I make up about him. It is fun. I also do the same thing with my children and they love it. I am pretty sure I got this quirk from my daddy!

3. I love ketchup. I even like to dip steak in it. But really, I love a lot of condiments and have even found a new one in recent days that I enjoy. It is the new Chick-fli-a sauce.

4. I HAVE to wash my face every night before going to bed. I will not sleep with make-up on. Even when I am sick or accidentally fall asleep...I wake up and clean my face. I was told way back when that if I slept in make-up, it would age me 7 days every time...and I sure do not need any help in that category!

5. I only wear Mickey Mouse watches. I haven't worn a different kind of watch in almost 20 years...and I have a LARGE collection to choose from.

6. I sleep with a fan (or two) on all year around. Not necessarily for the breeze, but for the soothing humming noise. And, a ceiling fan just won't work for me. And yes, my children sleep with a fan on as well. (White noise sure helps children sleep!!!)

I think most everyone I know has done this...so if anyone else wants to play along, consider yourself tagged!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

This is great, Ashleigh! I love your quirks. I am the same way with my dog. I don't sing as much as I do talk to her, and I have about 20 different nick names for her (I know, weirdo!) I'm also with you on the face washing. I have to do it, although sometimes you would never know looking at my skin and the breakouts...Aghh! I did not know that about your watch collection...neat!

Glad you played along. I enjoyed learning more about you!

JenB said...

Yes, and I'm now an enabler for the watch quirk! The same person must have talked to us about washing our faces---I'm with you! I love you----quirks and all!