BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year

I haven't ever been a fan of the month of January. I have always felt the big let-down after the celebration of Christmas. But at this stage in my life I am trying to look for the new in the new year. And so far here are some of the things I have found...


1. A New Date to get used to writing! 2010 that is weird to me.

2. A New Bedspread for my bed. Christmas gift from my parents!! LOVE. IT.

3. A New (refreshed) look to my living room since the Christmas tree is down.

4. New sleds so a bigger wish for snow!! (thanks to Mimi and Popi for these Christmas gifts)

5. New plans for some minor home renovation projects! Exciting! (funny how some plans always birth new plans!!)

6. A new devotional to do each day.

7. A new work-out plan...well not new...but just finally doing it!! For OVER a month now!!

8. A new basketball season for Nate. (and the last season with only one child playing at a time!!)

9. New toys to play with. (sometimes the DS gets more playing time from me than them!! ;o)

10. An exciting new year waiting for me to live each moment to the fullest!!!

I remember years ago thinking 2010 was SO far away. And here we are IN it!

Here it is almost mid-month and I am trying to savor life's moments and take a new perspective on things. Sometimes I am guilty of not looking at things in the correct way. And I am praying that as I face each new day I will see the opportunities in front of me. Even in the dead of winter! (a COLD winter!!--which by the way I LOVE!)

Happy New Year!! (Yes, I am 10 days late here! But, to my 3 readers---this is proof I AM still here!)

This was taken on New Year's Eve!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of "NEWs" to look forward to. Enjoy every moment....you all pass this way once!
Love you!!!