Please excuse me as I would like to brag a little. I hope I don't sound prideful, but I AM a mama. No, my children aren't super stars to anyone but their dad and I, but let me share their weekend stardom with you!! Besides, who else will I share it with?
My little girl is not only moving, but now has decided to STAND too. She turned 8-months on Saturday and pulled to stand!! I can't believe it. She is growing so fast!
My mom taught her to put her hands up and say she is "SO big." And she will do it for me occasionally! And look, I even caught it on camera. Nana was so proud to get this picture!! So, I guess she might be a super star for Nana too!! ;o)
Nate is my basketball pro!! On Saturday he scored a whopping 14 points for his team. That is 14 out of 18 points scored for the team!! Pretty impressive for a little 6-year-old, huh? His Popi was there and he said that it sure helps Nate that he is almost a head taller than the other children. So, you go Nate and use your height to your advantage!! You might not always be the tallest!!
Sorry I don't have any pictures to share of Andy-boy! He doesn't want his picture taken these days! But, do let me say he is still on my superstar list! 3-year-old fits and all!! ;o)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! She can't be standing!! And Nate! That is so awesome. I just told Becca and her eyes bugged out of her head. She hasn't even taken a shot yet. She is a pretty good ball handler though. :)
Oh my word, that Erin Hope is just the cutest!!! I love that pic of her with her arms in the air and that big grin. Too cute!
You just brag all you want to on your sweet kiddos. I will listen (or read) anytime!
Post a Comment