We got SNOW today. About 6-7 inches worth. What a treat...especially since it snow-bound my mama. She is here visiting and was supposed to leave today, but couldn't! That made every drop of the pretty white stuff even more beautiful!!
The boys LOVED it. The baby wasn't so sure.
The boys LOVED it. The baby wasn't so sure. We tried hard to make a snowman, but it was very dry snow and I couldn't get it to pack together...so this is our attempt! Not exactly a FROSTY. Give me credit anyway, trying to be a good mommy!! Yes, that is Mr. Potato Head parts. They work really well for little snowmen!





2 comments:
We FINALLY get snow here (2-3 inches) and you guys get 7! You always get snow! Yes, I'm whining especially since almost all of ours is gone!
Glad you had fun with your mom!
Wow, y'all got a lot! Looks like you guys had fun playing out there and glad your mom was snow-bound there with you - I'm sure she didn't mind it one little bit!
Post a Comment