BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Where did my little sleeper go???
















Wow, am I tired!!!

No complaints, just facts.

My sweet little girl that seemed to love a good night's rest has taken a sabbatical!! For over a month now Erin Hope has been up EVERY night!! And some nights she has had me up for hours. Last night I was up with her for 3 solid hours.

This is the little girl that at 2-months-old was sleeping soundly all-night-long consistently. But, since her 5-month birthday she has regressed and worn her mommy out!!!

I asked her yesterday if her brothers had given her instructions on how to torture mommy. Andy said: "What is destructions?" He wasn't a good consistent all-night-sleeper until about 7 or 8 months ago!!! And these days he is up and in the bed with us around 6am every day!!!

So, if you are wondering, where all my posts are in this month of Thanksgiving---think of me taking a nap every single chance I can!!!! No posts in my sleep! Remember this job of mothering full-time it means 24-hours a day!!















Adam says she is way too cute to be mad at!! Yeah, I know, he is right!!! I also know how thankful I am for my 3 children sleep or not!!!

1 comments:

JenB said...

Awwww, little Erin Hope. Why do you torture your mommy? Can't wait to see you guys!