"Thanks Mommy." That is what Nate said when he gave me a bouquet of flowers for HIS birthday. (his daddy is teaching him right)
It is so hard for me to believe that I became a mommy for the very first time 6 years ago!! Nathaniel Luke was born at 8:04pm and weighed 6lbs 2oz and was 21 inches long.
Nate has grown SO much in his short little life and I have enjoyed every moment with him. It is such a fun experience to watch your children grow. And to see their little (or BIG) personalities emerge.
Nate is all boy and loves sports. He told me some time ago that his favorite sport is whatever season it is. Which seems to be pretty true. Although he does seem to favor football and baseball. I actually think he favors them because of the neat equipment that comes with these games. Basketball just doesn't have enough of that.
He also really likes animals and says he loves dogs. But, it is funny...he doesn't always love Kobie so much. I guess, like his daddy, he loves dogs mostly from a distance.
Nate is a tender-hearted little guy. He has a sweet affection for his mommy and now his little sister.
I enjoy my little boy and I am so thankful for him every day...but especially on his birthday.
And, of course, the real thanks goes to the ONE who created my perfect little guy.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17



2 comments:
What a handsome guy! I'm so glad that he had a wonderful birthday. What a blessing he is to you all!
Happy Birthday Nate! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment