Erin Hope is over 5-months old now. And my sweet and plump little baby is growing fast and newly waking every night to be fed. So, last night she got her first spoon-fed meal. And we have it all step-by-step in pictures. Andy joined in the fun and told me he was going to feed her. Of course I knew he wasn't, and of course he knew that he WAS going to feed her. And he wasn't concerned with my concern at all!!! So, I had to come up with a plan to get his mind on something else. I gave him the job of taking pictures. (Thank heaven for digital cameras) And he did take pictures. The whole time she ate he snapped shots of her. One or two good ones, but mostly just pictures taken by a 3-year-old. When Adam asked him when he was going to stop he said: "When she is finished with her food." (of course Daddy!!) And that is exactly what he did. He took 42 pictures of Erin Hope eating her first spoon-fed meal. Yes, 42.
I am glad he got to help. And I am also glad that he loves his little sister!! She sure loves him too!!
I thought I would share a couple of his pictures with you. (do note the pictures at the first of this post were taken by me.)





2 comments:
Awwww, how cute!!! She is just precious with those pretty blue eyes and long eyelashes. And, I love her monogrammed bib =)
So cute! i love those shots. you will have to scrapbook the ones that Nate took for sure!
Post a Comment