BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Springtime

Have I mentioned that I am enjoying having a daughter?  She enjoys the finer things in life with her mama.  Especially pink flowers.  No these in the pictures are not pink, but we still love them!  She has even asked for pink flowers for her 3rd birthday next month.

I am pretty sure I was reprimanded by my sweet husband last week.  He asked me: "Do you know our daughter only knows one color?  She knows pink."  My response: "Is there a problem?"  =)  Is there any other color?  He is right though.  I have realized in the past couple of weeks that I have been very successful in teaching her the basics!  Pink is pretty.  And it is even prettier in the form of flowers.  Don't fret though I am working on teaching her that there are other colors.  I think she has a good base for the main color in life...so I can proceed.

When I had my camera out this afternoon taking pictures of my girl and the pretty scenery,  I also captured the following:
These babies belong to a beautiful red cardinal couple.  I tried to capture them too, but we made them so nervous that they wouldn't settle down. They live in a bush outside of my husband's grandmother's back door.  So, I won't get the privilege of watching them each day.  However, my bluebird house has a nest of 5 eggs right now.  So, I am anxiously awaiting their hatching! I do enjoy spring and all that comes with it.





0 comments: