BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Good-bye Sweet Little Mullet

I am not a fan of MULLETS.  You, know the hairstyle with business in the front and party in the back. Yes, I grew up in the 80's, so I sported one in my younger years...but they were not called MULLETS back then.  At least to my knowledge.  If they would have been called that, I might not have had one!  But anyway, my precious daughter has been sporting a little mullet for a few months now.  It wasn't really a hairstyle for her, just the sweet way her hair had decided to grow in.  And, I just didn't have the heart to cut it off.  Afterall, it was the bulk of her hair!  But, it was really beginning to look unkempt.  So, in a quick moment (without daddy present) I decided to let her great aunt Moi give her a trim!  I am glad I did, as I know she needed it.  I am not sure Daddy was impressed as he just thought it was cute!  Besides he said, you sure can't ever put it back!!  He is right....but now I am waiting patiently for those nice long locks of hair to replace it!!!

1 comments:

Faith said...

She is precious!! And, looking more and more like a big girl. So sweet!

Hope y'all are doing well!