Where did you go? The day came and went without much show! I was not surprised as our life moves along at a sonic pace. But, still disappointed in the lack of blaze.
Nonetheless, here is my precious girl all dolled up for the day!! I would share pictures of the boys here too...but dolling them up isn't much of an option any more! Thank Jesus for little girls!! Can I get an AMEN?



4 comments:
Yeah, Valentine's Day isn't that big a deal around here either. Our concert plans got cancelled when mom and dad couldn't get out to get the kids. :( So we had a family date night. ha!
That girl is so cute. I hope I get the chance to dress one up again!
I must say James always does well with me, although I make sure the day is more for Bryce. I want her to be glad it's her birthday instead of feeling overshadowed by a holiday! I loved ErinHope's outfit-Mary will only wear skirts and tights now so she would love it too!
What happened to our "flower man?"
Ha! 10 years and 3 kids...I know!!
Ashleigh, here's your AMEN!
Post a Comment