It has been a while since I last posted. Life is abundantly busy. But, not really the kind of busy that makes for an exciting blog! Some of my busy isn't really what I would call busy at all. It is called refereeing 2 fun boys and keeping sweet little sister out of their toys!! Some day I am gonna miss this stage of my life...so I just try to keep in all in perspective.
Summer is a happy time here in our house. And this is what our summer-time looks like... Our days of the hot are filled with some sleeping in, and some not. Some late nights and a few early. Some bike rides and long walks. Some travel and a little rest. Some swimming and sprinkler-play. Some tv and toys. Some baseball and bowling. Some yard work and housework. Some cobbler and ice-cream. Some tomatoes and cucumbers. Some flip-flops and t-shirts. Some thunderstorms and always a rainbow. Some of our rainbows are even visible!! But all of it is with the best little family a girl could ask for!!



Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

1 comments:
Makes you wanna just go get in an tube and sit in a lake with some lemonade or rock on the front porch (with some lemonade!) Your perspective is always so sweet! Love it!
Post a Comment