BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

PINK, we have arrived!

Don't get me wrong. Primary colors are fun. And I enjoy every moment of my boys. I took pride in decorating Nate's room when he was born and then in this house too. Andy didn't get the same treatment simply because when he was born we moved here and his room was already as cute as could be for him! Now, he shares with Nate.

And now, we have changed that cute room that was Andy's into Erin Hope's GIRLY room. Andy had a really neat mural painted on his wall when we moved in, and I just didn't have the heart to get rid of it. So, we girlyfied (is that a word?) it! And it is turing into a really cute girl's room! Let me tell you PINK is my favorite color!


No, I haven't done it alone. I have had lots of TALENTED help. My mom did the painting and my mother-in-law is doing the sewing...and so far we have come a long way in one week.

We still are not finished, but here is some of what we have so far.














I just hope that the talent that seemed to skip my generation has firmly landed in my children!! Thanks MAMAs for your talented help!

3 comments:

JenB said...

wow look at you! I'm getting my stuff together to help you, but it looks cute pink.

Faith said...

Very cute!! I really like the teddy bears...does one of them have a hairbow?? So cute!

Ashleigh said...

Yes, my mom put the hairbow there! I will have to post more pics when we are finished. My mother-in-law is making a valance to put up over the top of the curtains. And the dust ruffle isn't complete yet either.