BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here I am...

I decided to start a blog so I could record memories from these days of mothering. So, pretty much this is more for me than anything. Not sure it will be much fun reading, but I am going to attempt this thing. I will admit I am not a writer, so excuse me in advance for not being one.

I am not sure how much blogging my 3 kiddos will allow, but here goes!

2 comments:

JenB said...

Yay! Welcome to the club! It's fun! (and addictive!)

Faith said...

Hey Ashleigh! I'm Jen's friend, Faith and I'm so excited to see you have a blog! I've heard so much about you and I can't wait to learn more! You're kids are so adorable and I'm excited about Erin Hope and all of the pink you now get to buy!!
I'll be back!