BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

An abundant week

" I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance." John 10:10  Don't you just love that verse?

We have had a life of complete abundance this week. 

It was the last week of school for my boys.  My sweet girl turned 3 on Tuesday.  We finished out baseball season.  And we attended kindergarten graduation Thursday night.  We also had a few days with my mom here this week!  All this with a Dr's visit for a tick removal, a case of pink eye and a fever virus thrown in!

I am truly thankful for such a wonderful school year.  Both boys made straight A's all year long.  My oldest actually thinks that a B means "Bad".  Poor oldest child.  And no, he doesn't get that from me.  At least he cares.  Their teachers were perfect for each of them and they learned so much.  I am sad to see it come to end.  But excited to spend some fun times with them this summer.






My sweet girl is growing so fast. I am enjoying her so much.  She isn't necessarily returning the sentiments these days though.  The terrible twos hit about 5 months ago, so we are working through that with her.  She has taken some really good lessons from her older brother.  I am thinking if she was the oldest she would have missed this stage all together. But, right now she is a complete parrot and does mostly what her big brother does.  I haven't ever found parroting an endearing quality, but considering I also have two older brothers I might deserve every moment of her behavior.

0 comments: