BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Doll Memories

When I was a little girl I loved baby dolls.  I got a "Whoopsie" doll (above doll) one year for my birthday.  When you squeezed her tummy she would say "whoopsie" and her ponytails would flip up.  I loved her and remember the excitement I felt when I got her for my birthday.  (I would upload a picture of that birthday...but those pictures are with my mama.  I guess I might have to employ her to scan one for me to add to this post later.)

I felt a very similar excitment this week when I realized I have the REAL deal in my baby girl. I worked pretty hard to get her hair in these two ponytails and I was thrilled.  She was pretty excited too!! It didn't stay very long, but at least I know that Whoopsie isn't far off for us.  (another job for my mom...see if you can find that Whoopsie doll!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made me smile!!!!! What memories!

Anonymous said...

.... and what a Whoopsie Doll she is!

JenB said...

Well, I'm just praying we didn't cut Whoopsie's hair.....

Anne said...

beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found her!!!!!!!