BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

What Vacation?

Well, after 2 full weeks away in the mountains with my family, I am ready for MY vacation!!  Remember mamas don't get vacations when the kids go too, just trips away with our job in tow!  I am pretty sure my mama feels the same way after her three weeks of taking care of kids and grandkids!!

But, don't get me wrong, we had a blast.  Enjoyed every moment and can not wait to return to good ole Lake Lure, NC!  My parents are SO generous to share their cabin with us.  They are also very kind and patient with us as we wreak havoc on the old place!  Thankfully we survived without too many bumps and bruises.  All were healthy and mostly happy the entire trip!!  My middle man did discover that those mountain roads don't do much for him, but its nothing some sea bands couldn't cure!!  He didn't complain once on the way home thanks to those trusty little wrist bands.

I took over 450 pictures.  YES, you read that correctly!  458 to be exact.  We had lots of guests and many MEMORIES were made!  I am tired and my house is dirty from all the luggage, but I would do it again tomorrow!

Thank you Nana and Papa Bob for being so generous!  Thank you for sharing a little taste of heaven with us!  And thank you for inviting us back again and again despite the chaos we bring with us!!  I would not trade one moment of my time at Lake Lure!!

And Thank you Jesus for your sweet provision and hand of protection over us while we were away!

1 comments:

Anne said...

I had to catch up on your blog; it was wonderful reading all of your posts! I can't believe you took over 400 pics! About mama vacations, I think we should get a free day, sans kids!!