BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Days

Summer time has arrived at full speed!  We have already had a farewell to the school-year, a family wedding and the end of t-ball season.  Now we are full-swing into swim team!  (and we are finishing up our first season of coach-pitch baseball with our very first tourney this weekend)
This year we decided to sign the boys up for our neighborhood swim team, and I can already tell a HUGE difference.  I really never expected to place my boys on the swim team. However, we simply could not pass up the exposure to the pool each week.  Along with a relatively cheap form of swimming lessons, it can't be beat.  And our middle man went from not wanting to get his head wet two weeks ago to doing flips in the water today!  He has become a fish and I am so glad!  They still are working at getting to a point of being competitive, but that will come with time.  (It looks as if backstroke might drown them each time they attempt it!) So far we have spent almost every day at the pool and this mama is covered up with sun-poison!  Thankfully, the kids are not!
Here is my little "Holly Hobby".  That is, if you remember who Holly Hobby is!  If you do, I guess you are at least as old as I am!

1 comments:

Anne said...

I had a little Holly Hobbie when I was a little girl! :)