I know I have spoken before about the challenges of sibling rivalry! I face this issue every day. Mostly, of course, between my boys. They (the boys) are still pretty enamored with their sister. And they LOVE to watch her grow and change. It is exciting to them to see the new things she is learning every day. It is fun to watch the three of them interact when there is peace involved!!
Earlier this week Nate and I were talking about his sister. Sometimes we have really neat conversations. But, I asked him what he would do if anyone (a boy) ever hurt his little sister. You know, like made her sad. And without a second thought he immediately said: "I would punch him in the face." It surprised me that he was so quick to answer with such violence!! And of course I told him that that probably wouldn't be the best reaction. But, wow! Still made me smile to think I won't ever have to worry much about my little girl. She has two big brothers that will come to her rescue in a flash! And as girl with two big brothers that is a refreshing thought. I don't think I was ever scared of much of anyone. I knew the "heavies" had my back! And I know I have told you before my brothers never have loved me as much as my boys do their sister!!
So for any of you future potential suitors for my daughter (or at least the parents of those suitors) BEWARE! Her brothers are watching!!
!!
Savoring the Moments
7 years ago

1 comments:
AND her Daddy!
Post a Comment