BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh my...MASTITIS

Three precious children. Three nursed children. And this is my very FIRST experience with mastitis! UGH! It is the worst!!


But, boy, isn't she worth it??? Aren't they all?

We mothers sure do go through a lot---and so much of it goes unnoticed, and without thanks.


So, if you are a mommy that has had it---I will say it from my heart to yours.

Thanks mommy for your sacrifice!!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

they are totally worth it...and isn't she a doll baby....

JenB said...

Nice post title. And I'm so sorry! I've heard it feels like the flu. Is that true?

Ashleigh said...

Yes, very much like the flu...only worse in my opinion!! I won't go into why...but believe me.

amy smitherman said...

Hi Ashleigh,
Ugh! So sorry to hear that you had mastitis. I had it twice (is that possible?!) with Abigail. So I feel your pain, literally :) I think we're finally past all of it. I hope you will be feeling 100% better for your first Christmas with little Erin Hope.

Many blessings to you! We love the Christmas card--thank yoiu!

:) amy